The alternative summer rolls, just for you!
Stuck for appetizer ideas for this weekend festivities? Looking for something delicious and healthy?
Let us share with you our secret to amazing eating with our signature spring rolls (gluten-free). You can now make it yourself with the top notch ingredients of your choice. In this unique recipe by Amazing Edibles, we picked ingredients of various colors for the vibrant visuals to wow your family and friends.
Ingredients 12 Spring roll wrappers 1 cucumber, julienned 1 large carrot, julienned 1 red pepper, julienned 1 cup shredded purple cabbage 1 bunch fresh herbs (cilantro, basil or chives) 2 cooked chicken breasts, julienned
Peanut Sauce Ingredients: 1/3 cup peanut butter 3 Tablespoons soy sauce 2 tablespoons of minced garlic 1 tsp sriracha 1/3 cup Water
Directions - Submerge the rice paper in warm water to soften the wrapper. Place on a flat surface. - Build your spring roll by placing a small amount of each ingredient layered on top of each other.
- The key is to set the ingredients in the shaded box to be the most effective and convenient to roll. Make sure to leave some room on both sides.
- Start rolling from the bottom up
- Use your fingers to keep it tight and neat
- Once all the ingredients are inside the rice paper, fold the two sides to keep the fillings in place
- Keep on rolling to the end of the rice paper
- Cut the roll in half to show off the colorful ingredients inside
Again, you can substitute the meat and vegetable for any personal favorites. Some common ingredients are shrimp, mint, cilantro, rice noodles, pineapple, etc. It's light, healthy, and super fun to make. Why not try it for appetizer this weekend when your family gathers to celebrate Father's Day. Let's start rolling!
Live well and eat amazing! -Amazing Edibles